A Phase 1 Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of XmAb®22841 Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors (DUET-4)
Emory University researchers are recruiting participants for a study on how well an antibody therapy to target cancer in combination with an FDA-approved antibody (Pembrolizumab) to help the immune system identify tumors can shrink advanced tumors of these solid cancers:
- Pediatric Solid Tumor
- Germ Cell Tumor
- Wilms Tumor
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Ewing Sarcoma
- Synovial Sarcoma
- Clear Cell Sarcoma
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
- Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
The investigational therapy will require either just the investigatory antibody therapy, or the combination with Pembrolizumab. Follow up will last at least 56 days.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have confirmed diagnosis of one of the study’s targeted tumors
- Not have had prior treatment with an investigational anti-LAG3 therapy
THE STUDY INVOLVES:
- Prescreening tests to confirm eligibility of the patient to participate.
- Antibody infusion and, if applicable, Pembrolizumab infusion.
- Follow up over the next 56 days.
LOCATIONS AND CONTACTS:
The study site is at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. Map.
Wayne Saville, MD | 858-480-3410 | [email protected]
Phuong Lee | 858-480-3115 | [email protected]
Or go online: